TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AN ONLINE PURCHASE
The Purchaser and the Company choose for all purposes their respective FICA- and or email addresses, as on the reverse of this contract agreement, for the serving of any formal documents, notices and/or summonses.
- Without prejudice to the Purchaser’s or the company’s rights to institute any action in the Supreme Court having jurisdiction, the Purchaser and the company consent to the jurisdiction of the Magistrates Court in terms of sections 45 of Act 32 of 1944, as amended, in respect of any action brought against him or her by the company about this agreement, notwithstanding that the actions would otherwise be beyond that jurisdiction. South-African law applies.
- The Object Of Purchase means educational course(s) which is intended to educate the Purchaser to self-trade Shares, Contract for Difference (CFD) and Forex trading on the stock exchange(s) (the “SE”).
- MetaTrader 4 and MetTrader 5 are real trading terminals (platforms) used by the Purchaser to self-study by means of fundamental- and or technical analysis on Forex, Shares, CFDs and or any other trading options. Diversit-e Smart Trade College is not the copyright- and or trademark owners of these real trading terminals and merely recommends these trading terminals to Purchasers and or potential Buyers whom elect to self-study and learn how to trade Forex, Shares, CFDs and or other trading options. The trading platforms are accessed via the Purchaser’s personal web browser and or the Purchaser’s personal “smart” devices. Diversit-e Smart Trade College does not guarantee the functionality and or availability of the trading platforms and accepts no responsibility for the availability, functionality and or access to this trading platforms.
- The Purchaser understands, that the Company, its Sales Executives, Independent Sales Consultants, Employees, Reseller Agents, Trading Platform Trainers and or Contractors are not licensed or registered to give any investment advice and or invest any monies.
- In terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act 37 of 2002 all active trading must be executed through a FSB registered Stock Broker. Broker trading fees apply and varies depending on the Stock Broker used by the Purchaser. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to first familiarize him/herself with the terms and conditions applicable to the opening and activation of a self-managed trading account. Nor the company, its Sales Executives, Independent Sales Consultants, Employees, Resellers or Trading Platform Trainers and or Contractors shall be held liable for any loss of data, profits, special and or incidental and or any other damages arising from the use of any of the device and or course(s) and or live trading platform(s).
- To access the course material and or to utilize the real trading terminals must an ADSL or LTE data/internet connection be available and in working order. Internet data connection and all data charges are the responsibility and for the account of the Purchaser.
- It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to always familiarize him/herself with any terms and conditions and the compatibility of any add-ons and or plug-ins of any platform(s) before installing, accessing and or use of such add-ons, plug-ins, trading platform and or the FSB registered Stock Broker.
- The Purchaser consents to receiving marketing and or promotional material. The Purchaser consents to the company using his/her personal image and or video testimonials for marketing purposes on the company’s social media pages and or platforms.
- All information provided herein is treated strictly private and confidential. private and confidential. Visit www.smarttradecollege.co.za for the privacy and disclaimer policies. The Purchaser has the right to opt-out from any marketing campaigns via email to email@example.com